Any type of relocation – residential or corporate – is a big move and a complicated process, so hiring a good moving company is essential for the overall efficiency.
Here are the most important things that should be on your checklist, when choosing relocation services:
- Ask about the company`s experience in business
Experience really matters during every stage of the process and can make a difference when it comes to dealing with different challenges along the way.
- Ask if the company is licensed and insured
Any relocation company must have a unique license number issued by the Department of Transportation; check if your company`s number is valid. Also, for the safety of your belongings, never hire an uninsured company.
- Check the company with the Better Business Bureau and ask if it has a website or an account on a social network, where you can read reviews from other people and see the company`s ratings.
- Ask for a complete list of their services, including optional packages.
- Check the company’s prices, payment options and ask for a written estimate
- get a list of the best schools near Denver
If you have trouble finding a moving company in your area, contact Denver real estate agents; they have many relations in the business and some of them even work for relocation contractors.